This bangle is definitely one of those pieces that screams attentions! A stunning Cornish sea shell, in sterling silver, with amazing details, very eye catching.
The solid sterling silver bangle is 4mm thick, so lovely and weighty, and is made from round wire. The bangle has been left smooth and the charm really sets it off. The shell is hand casting in sterling silver measures approximately 15mm x 15mm. You can opt to have more than one charm on your chunky bangle now too. The charm is attached to the bangle by a 1.5mm thick handmade silver jumpring and it rotates the bangle freely.
Please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
When ordering a solid bangle it is important to remember that the bangle needs to move over the widest part of your hand before it sits round your wrist. I make my bangles in three different sizes:
Small - 6cm inside diameter
Medium - 6.5cm inside diameter
- Large - 7cm inside diameter
- If you have a bangle that fits you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter.
- If you don’t have a bangle to measure then please take a measuring tape or a piece
- of string/strip of paper to measure around the widest part of the hand. (See photo)
- Mark with a pen and measure your string or paper against a ruler to get the
- circumference and let me know.
If you require a size that is not included in my item size options please contact me
directly to discuss.
Care of Jewellery
Over time silver will naturally tarnish. To care for your piece of jewellery, clean with a little washing up liquid and a gently brush to remove excess dirt. You can always use a silver polishing cloth. The more you wear your jewellery the less tarnished it will be, as your natural oils in your skin will clear your jewellery.